Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The First

This is the back of my new hair style and the coloring !!! It is really fun to look in the mirror and see the new 'me'. My hair looks lighter here than
in 'real' life. My hair is darker than it has ever been.
The highlights are done very well. I am so pleased.



I was treated to a make over!!!!!
It was so amazing to enter the beauty shop the old me and to walk out the new me. To let my hair be someone elses canvas, to watch her work was intriguing. I did not fear :) I wasn't even in the least bit nervous, I guess you could say that I was more than ready to change and let go of some hair...  Now I need to dig out some old tools, a hair curler and that hair blower...that I haven't used in years. Awe yes, and buy some mouse stuff, I have never used it, but I am about to learn... There are many of you ladies out there that are years ahead of me, so you know the ins and outs of this, but I will learn.

As I was sitting in the chair, I thought how wonderful it would be to step out of the chair wieghing less...(a complete makeover) but alas a chair like that has not been invented. I know about surgery...:) I was thinking more in the lines of magic :)
I know, I know...hard work and the minute by minute work it takes to say no to impulse eating and not so impulse exercise...

Tomorrow; it is so nice to know that with each new day, I can discipline my eating and exercising, or at leat try...

2 comments:

BellaRosa said...

Deborah, wooohooo I am your first follower, I have never had that honor before!!! Oh my stars I LOVE your new hair style! You look younger, when I first saw your new look, my first thought was "wow, where did my Deborah go?" you look so happy, I think you actually radiate confidence, can't wait to see you in person! :) miss you, Rose

BellaRosa said...

Had to come back and tell you, my youngest Anaissa, said you look Purrty!She walked by when I was looking at your blog and asked who you were :) She didn't know who you were till I told her! See I told you :) Enjoy the new you, just don't forget the wonderful "old" you :)! besos, Rose